Terms and Conditions
- Customer expressly waives its Standard Terms and Conditions, even if these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale are subsequently withdrawn. To be valid, any derogation must be agreed to in writing in advance.
- If there are amounts outstanding for more than sixty (60) days after the date of payment, WGN reserves the right to engage the services of a debt recovery company. The customer will bear all legal costs.
- Some countries apply withholding at source to the amount of invoices, in accordance with their domestic legislation. The customer pays the amount of any withholding at source to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can the WGN be involved in expenditures related to the legislation of a particular state. Therefore, the invoice amount will be entirely from the WGN, not including any costs related to the legislation of the country in which the customer resides.
- WGN pledges to make every effort to provide high performance services on time in compliance with the specified timeframes. However, none of its requirements can be considered as a requirement to achieve results. WGN cannot under any circumstances be required by Customer as a third party in the context of any claim brought against Customer for damages by an end customer.
- To be permitted, WGN must be notified of the existence of any Claim by letter sent by registered delivery to the Registered Office within 8 days of the date of delivery of the Goods or Services Terms.
- All of our contractual relationships will be governed exclusively by Saudi Arabian law.
- Our products except licenses are subject to shipment Dispatch time: 7-14 working days from the date of payment confirmation. Certificate of Origin services are not included in the quotation, and additional fees will be applied if necessary as decided by the Customs Authority.
- Payment terms: 100% in advance.
- Dispatch time: 0-3 working days from the date of payment confirmation.
- Once issued, the license cannot be revoked and there will be no refund.
- Payment must be processed within the validity period of the quotation, otherwise the company has the right to invalidate the quotation and revise the quotation.
- All new licenses include 1 year of support and subscription updates.
- License renewal starts from the expiry date of the main license.